Quality is a goal that SEP pursues with a human and professional commitment that goes even beyond the obligatory standards set by UNI EN ISO 9001:2008.
Accordingly, the whole SEP team shares the principles stated in the Quality Policy, aimed to guarantee the customer’s satisfaction, the protection of the environment, the health and safety of the company staff, the improvement of internal procedures. This is how SEP makes sure that all these purposes are achieved:
- Attention to the customer’s satisfaction, through the high quality of its products and services.
- Development of innovative and technologically competitive products.
- Concern with the continuous training of the staff, its compliance with the Policy Quality and its involvement in the decision-making process.
- Creation of a working environment that is conducive to both safety and technological development.
- Concern with the protection of the environment and the respect of the effective regulations.
- Continuous improvement of performances in terms of quality, CE marking and technical service.
- Periodical definition of goals and planning about relevant areas.